Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NFC North Champions

Well, life has been crazy so it's been a little while since my last post.  But here is what everything looks like heading into the postseason.  Right now the Packers have the 3rd spot in the NFC which means that we will probably have to play a hot team coming into the playoffs as well, since Minnesota, Dallas, Chicago, Washington, & New York Giants are all 8-6.  I don't know about everyone else, but I do NOT want to play host to the Giants to start the playoffs again, and I definitely do not want the Seahawks, just because they seem to have improved so much late in the season.  I'm not sure if I want the 1st round playoff bye, or if I want us to have an extra week since we have had so many injured players.  But lets take a look at some positive notes from our current team.

-Last divisional loss was on 12-12-10 to Detroit.
-We have currently won 13 NFC North games in a row.
-Back to back NFC North Champions.
-Randall Cobb is currently on pace for a 1000 receiving yards season.
-Turnover Ratio is currently at a +6
-We are 8-1 in our last 9 games
-Rodgers is on pace for 4100 passing yards
-Charles Woodson is coming back soon.

Go Pack Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment